It is important to understand that we need to make decisions on equipment, uniforms, insurance, and many other program related costs, before any program starts to ensure everything is ready for our participants and families. Since these decisions are made well in advance, and if you need to cancel your registration, you have several options below:
1. If you cancel more than two weeks prior to the start date of the program, and notice of cancellation is received by Wrestle Nation, you will receive a full refund of the program registration fee, less a $35.00 processing/cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel less than two weeks prior to program start date, no refund will be issued. However, a program registration credit can be issued that is valid for a future program (or one of equal or lesser retail value) for up to one year. Furthermore, this credit may be transferred to an immediate family member under the same terms and conditions as the original registration.
3. No refunds will be issued after the program start date.
4. In the unlikely event that a program is cancelled by Wrestle Nation, you will automatically receive a full refund of any registration fees paid within 30 days, less credit/debit card processing fees, if this applies.
5. Any unrelated additional purchases are non-refundable if the order has already been processed by Wrestle Nation, i.e., additional apparel, equipment, etc.
6. If a participant has been issued any equipment/uniform included with the registration fee, NO REFUND will be issued until all equipment/uniform has been verified returned.
7. Any cancellation request needs to be submitted via email to our program administration for consideration. If a refund of any amount is granted, a check will be mailed to the address included in your cancellation request within two weeks.