Choose your one or two days each week:
SATURDAY & WEDNESDAY (TCMS)
SATURDAY ONLY (TCMS)
WEDNESDAY ONLY (TCMS)
Ages: Kids 4-15
Session Dates: Sept 26 - Nov 14
Day/Time: Each session 1 hour and 15 minutes-all age groups
Saturdays: All Ages: 9:30am-10:45am (all levels of experience)
Wednesdays: All Ages: 6:15pm-7:30pm (all levels of experience)
*3 Options: Choose only Saturday, only Wednesday, or Saturday & Wednesday
*Final start times may vary, ages & experience level may be split into groups.
Location: Temple Community Middle School (11734 Jefferson Rd. at I-75 & Fowler)
Until 8/8/20 - $119 1 day, $199 2 days
Until 8/22/20 - $129 1 day, $209 2 days
Until 10/10/20 - $139 1 day, $219 2 days
Payment Options: Credit/debit card, 2 payment plan (certain dates apply), check/money order/cash.
**Added option to purchase apparel & equipment during online registration.
(head gear, mouth guards, extra tee shirt, hoodies)
- Open to all skill levels, no experience needed, beginner through advanced.
- Fun and inclusive format in a positive and encouraging environment.
- Commitment to safety, outstanding instruction, organization, communication, and sportsmanship.
- Expert instruction with over 30 years of experience at youth level (folkstyle/scholastic). Low wrestler-to-instructor ratio.
- Participants will learn basic moves, techniques, rules, fun drills, and more.
- Level Achievement system-develop skills and earn new levels.
- Awesome facility-Brand new mats in a full size gym + A/C.
- Enter the program anytime and advance at your own pace, compete only when you are ready.
- Wrestlers grouped by age, weight, and experience.
- Sessions include age-appropriate instruction, drilling, conditioning, monitored competition.
- Optional tournaments will be available to qualified wrestlers.
- No fundraisers, no volunteering, no tryouts!
- All participants receive cool shirt + awards at the end of the session.
- No expensive equipment required (Only head gear & mouth guard required)
- Easy, secure, and convenient online registration.
- No rainouts…ever!
--Our program is growing, and each session we will have more experienced wrestlers. Aside from our session live wrestling, we will make available tournaments for our experienced wrestlers that are always optional. This would require an additional entry fee, plus prior coach & parent/guardian approval.
--We are also planning a dual meet style competition format for our future sessions. Some of our wrestlers will go up against other local wrestling clubs and/or organizations in a dual meet competition, similar to high school & college matches. Matches will be held either on Saturdays, or an evening during the week. More details will be made available once we get started.
We will be taking many extra precautions regarding sanitization of mats and equipment.